STAND ON YOUR OWN TWO FEET!
One-to-one consultation / coaching / reflections for adults and young people
This is usually easier said than done – and that’s why I’d like to help you find the courage to look ahead and to support you in taking your first independent steps with confidence!
Leave any personal or professional problems, conflicts, difficulties and obstacles in the past. Learn to understand yourself better and to work with your strengths and weaknesses. Take your first confident steps into the future – if you want, I’ll accompany you a little of the way along this path!
So how do we achieve this together?
- Initial consultation/review of the current situation/goal-setting
- Coaching sessions with specific “homework” tasks and experiments
- A clear focus on solutions and development
- Motivation to start shaping a positive future
- Creating a connection between management and spirituality
- Silent coaching can be used on request or where needed
- Development support
- Unfolding of new potential
- Empowering self-empowerment
Guidance for young people in the area of career choice and application procedures
- Ask yourself where your true, and perhaps as-yet untapped, potential as a teenager or young adult lies
- Which lines or work/job descriptions are you interested in?
- What kind of direction should you take (profession/trade/business)?
- How do you write an application?
- What are the key points to remember?
- How can you prepare for a job interview?
- What should you wear? How should you act at interviews?
- What happens next (planning/follow-ups)?
- How can you prepare for negotiations/discussing terms?
And then finally you’re good to go! Now it’s time to prepare to get started and gain your first experiences, with all the highs and lows that can be expected.
I would be more than happy to help you navigate your way through this important and challenging stage of your life!
We can do this together – all you have to do to get started is make that initial contact.